- Vladislav Doronin is the chairman of real-estate development firm OKO Group and CEO of Aman Resorts, the luxury resort brand famous for its wellness offerings and celebrity guests.
- Doronin is building a luxury hotel, several luxury residential towers, and an office building in Miami, as well as a hotel and condos in New York City.
- Of those two cities, Doronin says there’s one that’s a better bet for real-estate investments in 2020: Miami.
- Miami’s tax incentives, rapid growth, and quality of life make it more attractive for real-estate investment than New York City right now, he says.
- Wall Street read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com