Summary List Placement
- EarthCruiser has unveiled the dual-cab versions of its EXP and FX overlander off-grid, off-road vehicles for $405,000.
- The 2020 dual-cab homes on wheels are $20,000 more expensive than the single cab versions.
- The dual-cabs seat two additional people, but the interiors between the single and dual cab versions are the same.
- The difference between the EXP and FX is the EXP’s pop-top roof that allows for an additional sky bed.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
EarthCruiser has unveiled the 2020 dual cab versions of its EXP and FX overlander home on wheels for $405,000.
The dual read more ⇒