Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The iconic Boeing 747 just celebrated 50 years of flight — here’s how the ‘Queen of the Skies’ changed the world of aviation forever
|January 23, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Boeing’s most iconic aircraft celebrated 50 years of passenger service on Wednesday.
- The aircraft first flew in 1969 and began commercial service in 1970, revolutionizing air travel with its iconic design.
- Despite over 50 years in the air, most airlines around the world are retiring their 747s in favor of new, fuel-efficient dual-engine aircraft.
- Qantas, British Airways, and Lufthansa are among the last operators of the aircraft dubbed the Queen of the Skies.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
One of the greatest feats of American aerospace engineering celebrates 50 years of passenger service this week.
Long before the Boeing 737 read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com