Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The manager of a swanky Beverly Hills hotel that travelers recently rated the best hotel in the world says design is not enough to set a hotel apart in 2019
|October 20, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The SLS Beverly Hills was just named the top-rated hotel by travelers in Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Business Insider spoke to the general manager of the SLS, Christophe Thomas, who has nearly 30 years of experience in the hospitality space, about what makes a hotel successful.
- While design is frequently touted as an important facet of a successful hotel, Thomas argues that there’s an even more important aspect: guest feedback.
- Industry leaders agree that memorable and personalized experiences take precedence over design when it comes to delivering on luxury in 2019.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com