- The SLS Beverly Hills was just named the top-rated hotel by travelers in Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Business Insider spoke to the general manager of the SLS, Christophe Thomas, who has nearly 30 years of experience in the hospitality space, about what makes a hotel successful.
- While design is frequently touted as an important facet of a successful hotel, Thomas argues that there’s an even more important aspect: guest feedback.
- Industry leaders agree that memorable and personalized experiences take precedence over design when it comes to delivering on luxury in 2019.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com