Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The official who led the global fight against SARS called China’s quarantine of 50 million people an unprecedented ‘grand experiment’ that could turn harmful
|February 4, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- China’s decision to quarantine some 50 million people to stop the spread of a deadly coronavirus is an unprecedented “grand experiment” that could become potentially harmful, said the official who led the global fight against SARS in 2003.
- China has imposed the largest quarantine in human history by cutting off links to multiple cities, leaving people left behind worried and confused.
- Professor David Heymann, a former World Health Organization executive, told reporters on Tuesday that China’s large-scale quarantine could inadvertently infect healthy people.
- It could end up aiding the spread of the virus to healthy people, he said.
- The WHO had already read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com