Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The owners of the boat in the California fire that killed 34 blamed their insurers for a lawsuit aimed at limiting victims’ payouts to $0
|September 9, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The owners of the diving vessel that caught fire in California and killed 34 people last week filed a pre-emptive lawsuit last week, seeking to limit payouts to the families of victims.
- The lawsuit was filed three days after the boat caught fire, while families were still grieving, and bodies of the victims were still being removed from the water.
- In response to a sharp backlash, Truth Aquatics Inc. blamed its insurers for the swift filing of the suit, citing legal precedent and saying “the timing is on them.”
- The FBI has opened a criminal probe into the company.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com