- I’ve been an avid user of Airbnb, the popular home-rental service, for nearly a decade, using the platform to visit 30+ countries.
- In recent years, I’ve noticed a shift on the platform from regular people renting out their own apartments and spare bedrooms to a more professionalized service with hosts who operate multiple locations.
- From my perspective, the shift has meant that apartment listings are equipped in a more basic and economical manner.
- My chief complaint is that many professional hosts dress beds with cheap, low-quality pillows, leaving me with a poor night’s sleep.
- If Airbnb or hosts don’t acknowledge and work toward read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com