- While the idea of luxury travel once immediately brought images of a Ritz-Carlton to mind, a newer trend is influencing how the ultra-wealthy vacation: “transformational travel.”
- Business Insider spoke to Richard Lewis, the US president of Insignia, a lifestyle management service, to determine how travel trends are changing, specifically in the luxury sector.
- The richest vacationers are looking for a deep, immersive travel experience to take home with them.
- These experiences can take the form of long-haul motorbike road trips or $8,000 African safaris that inspire travelers to become better people.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com