Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The president of a luxury lifestyle management company says millionaires are avoiding ‘cookie cutter’ trips in favor of immersive experiences — and it’s changing how the ultrawealthy vacation
|November 7, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- While the idea of luxury travel once immediately brought images of a Ritz-Carlton to mind, a newer trend is influencing how the ultra-wealthy vacation: “transformational travel.”
- Business Insider spoke to Richard Lewis, the US president of Insignia, a lifestyle management service, to determine how travel trends are changing, specifically in the luxury sector.
- The richest vacationers are looking for a deep, immersive travel experience to take home with them.
- These experiences can take the form of long-haul motorbike road trips or $8,000 African safaris that inspire travelers to become better people.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com