Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The Russia airliner that burst into flames on landing and killed 41 people may have been struck by lighting. You’ve probably been on a plane that’s been struck by lightning too.
|May 7, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Aeroflot Flight SU1492 burst into flames while making an emergency landing at Sheremetyevo International Airport in Moscow on Sunday, killing 41 of the 78 passengers and crew aboard.
- One of the jet’s pilots told Russian media that the emergency landing was triggered by a malfunction in the plane’s communications system brought on by lightning, AFP reported.
- Lightning strikes on aircraft are a daily occurrence around the world.
- Modern commercial airliners are designed to withstand lightning strikes.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com