- Sheikh Mohammed, the ruler of Dubai, is an avid horse-racing fan.
- He owns Godolphin, a worldwide thoroughbred breeding and racing operation that operates in Dubai, the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and Japan.
- At this year’s Keeneland yearling sale in September — the largest horse sale in the world — the Sheikh spent $16 million on 10 horses.
- In the US, the center of the Sheikh’s horse business is in Lexington, Kentucky, the “horse capital of the world,” where he owns the 800-acre Jonabell Farm.
- I recently got a tour of Jonabell Farm, which is home to Kentucky Derby read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com