- If you fly Southwest Airlines even once or twice a year, the Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card offers major benefits that can improve your flying experience and save you some money.
- Every year you’ll get a $75 travel credit and 7,500 Rapid Rewards points, plus up to four upgraded boarding slots.
- It earns 2 points per dollar spent on Southwest flights and at its hotel and rental car partners, and 1 point per dollar spent everywhere else.
- The card also provides some helpful protections, including delayed and lost baggage reimbursement, and purchase protection.
- personal finance coverage.
When it comes to read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com