- A deadly coronavirus known as the “Wuhan virus,” or 2019-nCoV, is gripping China.
- At least three people have died from the illness, which originated in a seafood market in Wuhan, central China.
- The disease has since spread to at least two other Chinese cities and three other Asian countries.
- The spread could get much, much worse as hundreds of millions of people prepare to travel home for the Lunar New Year holidays this week, and cram into crowded train stations and airports.
- Authorities around the world are ramping up border health screenings, but scientists and Chinese citizens both say they’re not enough.
- Visit read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com