- Tax havens are places where super-wealthy individuals keep money in offshore accounts for reasons that include, among others, tax avoidance.
- These individuals often hold money within shell companies and anonymous entities in places like the Cayman Islands and other small, low-tax jurisdictions in remote locations.
- CORPNET, an Amsterdam-based corporate research group, ranked the world’s top tax havens based on how much more money comes into the country than how much should come in based on the size of its economy.
- Most of the top tax havens are island nations like the British Virgin Islands, Samoa, and Malta.
- <a target="_blank" href="https://www.businessinsider.com/?hprecirc-bullet" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com