- A US Air Force military aircraft crashed in Afghanistan, killing all on board.
- The aircraft was an E-11A communications aircraft, the military version of a popular private jet aircraft made by Canada’s Bombardier.
- Though the US denied it was shot down, the aircraft had a no-fatality safety record in civilian and military use.
- Following the crash, members of the US Navy’s SEAL Team Six recovered two bodies and the aircraft’s flight recorder, Reuters reported.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The US Air Force confirmed on Monday that one of its aircraft had crashed in Afghanistan, killing all on board.
The read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com