- The US Coast Guard has called off its search for a Carnival Cruise Line employee who went overboard last week.
- The search lasted more than 45 hours and spanned around 2,600 square miles, the Coast Guard said in a press release.
- The 37-year-old male employee, a crew member on the Carnival Victory, went overboard on July 4, 30 miles northwest of Cuba as the Victory was heading back to Miami, the Miami Herald reported.
- The Victory was on the final leg of a four-day cruise that began on July 1, a Carnival representative said last week.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com