Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
The Woolworth Building and its iconic green roof have been a defining part of the NYC skyline for 106 years. Take a look inside its most expensive listing, a $30 million condo.
|October 31, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Woolworth Building is an iconic, 106-year-old New York City skyscraper.
- The 58-story downtown Manhattan tower was the world’s tallest building from its completion in 1913 to 1930.
- After a five-year restoration, the Woolworth Building is unveiling a set of luxury residences ranging in price from $2.85 million to $29.85 million.
- We got into the most expensive unit currently for sale, a $29.85 million condo that spans half the 29th floor and comes with skylights and 2,770 square feet of terrace space.
- It was a stark contrast to the glossy, super-tall skyscrapers rising along Billionaires’ Row.
- According to Joshua read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com