- More than 31.6 million Americans are expected to fly this Thanksgiving holiday season, according to Airlines for America. That’s a 3.7% increase over 2018.
- American Airlines expects to carry seven million travelers this Thanksgiving season, while Delta expects to fly 3.2 million just during Thanksgiving week.
- The busiest day for air travel is expected to be Sunday, December 1.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
America will be traveling in big numbers this Thanksgiving.
It’s estimated to be the busiest Thanksgiving read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com