- More than 30 million Americans are expected to fly this Thanksgiving holiday season according to Airlines For America.
- That’s a 5.7% increase over 2017.
- American Airlines expects to carry seven million travelers this Thanksgiving season while Delta Air Lines expects to fly 4.7 million passengers just during the week of Thanksgiving.
- The busiest day for air travel is expected to be Monday, November 25.
- US airports are among the busiest in the world.
America will be traveling in droves this Thanksgiving. An estimated 30.6 million people are expected to fly this read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com