Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
These photos of 90-year-old Japanese men competing in full-contact rugby are all the fitness motivation you need
|September 7, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Fuwaku Rugby Club, which stages full-contact rugby matches for players over 40 years old, was the first club of its kind in Japan.
- Players as old as 90 still play competitively for the Tokyo side.
- “Since I joined Fuwaku Club, I have broken ribs many times and broke my collarbone too.” 86-year-old Ryuichi Nagayama told Reuters, adding: “I don’t mind dying playing rugby.”
- The Rugby World Cup kicks off in Japan later this month, when the host nation face Russia at the Tokyo Stadium on September 20.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Rugby isn’t a sport you would typically read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com