- The 2020 Olympics will be held in Tokyo, Japan, from July 24 to August 9.
- An estimated 10 million visitors are expected to travel to Tokyo for the Olympics — but the city may not have enough room for them all.
- Tokyo will be short an estimated 14,000 hotel rooms each day of the 2020 Olympic Games, according to the Nikkei Asian Review.
- The city is scrambling to find accommodations alternatives for visitors, from rushing to build new luxury hotels to turning cruise ships into temporary floating hotels.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com