- Toyota is building a 175-acre smart city in Japan at the base of Mount Fuji, the company announced earlier this month.
- The “city of the future” will function as a testing ground for technologies like robotics, smart homes, and artificial intelligence.
- It will start off with a population of 2,000 Toyota employees and their families, retired couples, retailers, and scientists.
- Residents will live in smart homes with in-home robotics and artificial intelligence systems to assist with daily living and monitor health.
- Only self-driving, zero-emissions vehicles will be allowed to drive on the main roads.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com