Passengers are avoiding hubs and seeking nonstops in the COVID-19 world according to new data from OAG.
In a new report using airline scheduled data from the past 12 months, OAG found that;
- Domestic travel is recovering faster than international air travel
- Passengers actively avoid hub airports for some time, preferring non-stop flights
- Leisure travel and visiting friends and relatives (VFR) may come back faster than business travel
- Younger people may have a greater appetite for risk and therefore be more willing to travel than older people
- Some corporate travel may not return at all as companies continue to use virtual meeting technology read more ⇒