- Private jet companies have reported increased demand, as commercial aviation takes a hit due to coronavirus travel bans.
- Both corporations and individuals are paying top dollar to evacuate and avoid areas affected by the coronavirus.
- Private jets are able to bypass travel bans and screenings through “many holes,” according to Justin Crabbe, CEO of private jet charter company Jettly — though country regulations are ever-evolving.
- Because private jets fly out of smaller terminals, passengers aren’t necessarily subject to commercial security and health screenings, Crabbe told Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com