- President Donald Trump was “furious” after officials flew Americans who had tested positive for the coronavirus back to the US, The Washington Post reported.
- The US flew back 14 patients from the Diamond Princess in Japan while keeping them isolated from other, uninfected passengers.
- Trump had reportedly been briefed by officials and agreed that anyone who tested positive should be treated in Japan and not travel with other passengers.
- But the patients who tested positive were then put on the plane without Trump’s knowledge, leaving him angry, the Post reported.
- The State Department appears to have reversed its position as the cases were read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com