Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
TSA body scanners may be more likely to trigger false alarms if you’re black or overweight
|April 20, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- TSA airport body scanner may be more likely to produce false alarms against certain members of society.
- According to a report published by ProPublica this week, the TSA’s advanced imaging technology (AIT) body scanners are more likely to triggers false alarms for African American passengers.
- More specifically, the report indicates that certain hairstyles common with members of the African American community such as afros, braids, and dreadlocks, are more likely to set off false alarms.
- A GAO report cited by the story also indicates higher false alarm rates for obese passengers.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com