Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Ukraine’s richest man was just revealed as the mystery buyer who scooped up a historic French villa for $221 million last year
|January 31, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Ukraine’s richest man, billionaire Rinat Akhmetov, has emerged as the buyer of historic Villa Les Cèdres in southeastern France. He purchased the property in 2019 for $221 million, Financial Times reported.
- The 14-room mansion is surrounded by 35 acres of gardens in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France’s so-called “Peninsula of Billionaires.”
- Built in 1830, the palatial mansion was once the home of King Leopold II of Belgium.
- When Italian beverage company Campari initially listed the property for $413 million, it was the most expensive home for sale in the world.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, a painfully beautiful seaside village read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com