United Airlines Passenger Stung By A Scorpion That Fell From Overhead Bin

A passenger on a United Airlines flight was stung by a scorpion that apparently fell out of an overhead bin.

Richard Bell was flying with his wife, Linda, from Houston to Calgary on Sunday when the encounter occurred.

“While I was eating, something fell in my hair from the overhead above me,” Bell told the CBC.

He pulled it off his head when another passenger told him the scorpion was dangerous.

“So I dropped read more >>>

Source : HuffingtonPost.Com

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *