- United Airlines’ Polaris Lounges are some of the most luxurious airport spaces you’ll find in the US, but they’re not available to everyone.
- Only passengers flying long-haul international business class on United, or international first or business with certain partner airlines, get to use the lounges.
- Right now, there are only five locations, with more set to open in the next few years.
- I had the chance to check out the 27,000-square-foot Newark Airport Polaris Lounge before a recent flight, and I was blown away by how well executed the luxury concept is.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com
Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com