Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
United’s terminals at Houston’s largest airport just got a $180 million upgrade. Here are 4 dazzling restaurants travelers can now check out. (UAL)
|December 24, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- United Airlines’s Terminal E at George H.W. Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston is getting a culinary makeover.
- The reimagining of Terminal E was completed by airport dining experts OTG.
- OTG’s investment in United’s Houston terminals totaled $180 million.
- The four restaurants were designed by Rockwell Group and all feature unique architecture and eye-catching layouts, with each restaurant having its own flavor and type of cuisine.
- Q is a barbecue smokehouse with a meat-smoker built into the terminal. Gavi is an Italian restaurant and Tanglewood Grille is a Texas steakhouse. Yume is a Pan-Asian marketplace with a variety of food stations.
George read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com