Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
View from the top: a guide to NYC’s best observation decks, from the Empire State Building to the Top of the Rock
|January 23, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- New York City’s observation decks offer stellar views of the city.
- The most popular ones are at the top of iconic skyscrapers including the Empire State Building, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, and One World Trade Center.
- Ticket prices for adults range from $36 to $72.
- The highest outdoor observatory is Edge at Hudson Yards, which is set to open in March 2020.
- But the tallest observation deck overall is 1,268 feet above street level at One World Trade Center.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For many visitors to New York City, a trip isn’t complete without a visit read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com