Virgin Australia has launched a half-price flash sale following its phone lines being swamped after the announcement of the Australian government-subsidized 800,000 seat sale from April 1, to support the airline industry.
But rather than limited routes, Virgin Australia has half-priced seats for sale on all its routes.
The seats go on sale between 5pm and 7pm AEDT this afternoon (March 12) for travel in the next two weeks and are subject to sale.
Fare examples are;
- Sydney-Byron Bay/Byron Bay-Sydney from $55
- Sydney-Gold Coast/Gold Coast-Sydney from $55
- Melbourne-Launceston/Launceston-Melbourne from $64
- Brisbane-Whitsunday Coast/Whitsunday Coast-Brisbane from $78
- Melbourne-Gold Coast/Gold Coast-Melbourne from $88
- Perth to Broome $146
- Melbourne to Perth $165
The fares include read more ⇒