Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
We flew on the longest flight in the world in both business class and premium economy to see how they compare — here’s what we discovered
|November 2, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Singapore Airlines recently relaunched its non-stop service between New York and Singapore.
- The 10,000-mile flight that can last as long as 19 hours is the longest in the world.
- Singapore Airlines is using a fleet of brand new Airbus A350-900 ULR airliner to make the flight.
- The new fleet is fitted out with 161 seats in business class and premium economy. There are no economy sections on these aircraft.
- Business Insider recently had the chance to experience the trip in both business class and premium economy to see how they compare.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com