- Singapore Airlines recently relaunched its non-stop service between New York and Singapore.
- The 10,000-mile flight that can last as long as 19 hours is the longest in the world.
- Singapore Airlines is using a fleet of brand new Airbus A350-900 ULR airliner to make the flight.
- The new fleet is fitted out with 161 seats in business class and premium economy. There are no economy sections on these aircraft.
- Business Insider recently had the chance to experience the trip in both business class and premium economy to see how they compare.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com