Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
We took a 4-hour flight on the new Delta Airbus jet that Boeing tried to keep out of the US. Here’s what it was like. (DAL)
|June 2, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Airbus A220 is one of the most advanced and fuel-efficient airliners in the world.
- The Canadian-built jet, formerly known as the Bombardier C Series, entered commercial service in the US with Delta Air Lines earlier this year.
- Recently, we flew from New York to Dallas, Texas on a Delta Airbus A220 to see what the plane is like on a longer flight.
- We were impressed by the wide economy class seats, quiet cabin, plentiful overhead storage space, and broad in-flight entertainment options.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com