- If you’re looking to open a rewards credit card, you’ll want to have a general idea of the credit score you’ll need to be approved.
- Different cards have different credit score requirements, but all “requirements” are really just guidelines. The issuer will always make the final credit decision.
- One of the most popular cards, the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, requires a high credit score, but it’s easier to be approved for this card than the more premium Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card also requires an excellent credit score.
- Other cards can be easier to get read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com