Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Why you should skip the observation deck at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore and book a table at one of its SkyPark restaurants instead
|February 12, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Marina Bay Sands is one of the most defining buildings in Singapore’s cityscape.
- Tourists rush to its observation decks for its sweeping views, but I recently found there’s actually a better way to take in the scenery for a similar amount of money.
- A ticket to the observation deck costs $S26, while a lunch at LAVO, one of the three restaurants, costs about $S30.
- For this nominally higher price, I was able to have a leisurely lunch without compromising the amazing scenery.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
More than 650 feet above the cityscape below, I excitedly took a seat. read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com