- The United Explorer Business Card is currently offering its highest-ever sign-up bonus: up to 100,000 United miles. You’ll earn 50,000 miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first three months, and another 50,000 miles after spending $25,000 total on purchases in the first six months.
- That’s a high spending requirement, but keep in mind that this is a small-business credit card.
- Based on The Points Guy’s valuations, 100,000 United miles are worth $1,300.
- You only have until October 10 to apply and lock in this elevated sign-up bonus; after that date, the offer will probably decrease.
- personal finance read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com