- A superyacht reportedly once owned by actress Nicole Kidman has hit the market for an undisclosed price, according to yacht management firm Imperial.
- The superyacht is named Hokulani, the same Hawaiian name Kidman told InStyle Magazine in 2014 that her parents gave her at birth.
- The boat features a distinctive champagne-colored hull and sleeps 12 guests and seven crew members, according to Imperial.
- Kidman had an estimated net worth of $338 million Australian (or $259 million US) in 2017, according to the Australian Financial Review’s 2017 Rich List, which ranked her the 197th richest Australian that year.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com