- Alesha Bradford and Jarryd Salem run the adventure travel blog NOMADasaurus.
- They’re based in Australia, but they’re on the road for a good part of the year, whether leading tours of Kyrgyzstan or spending the winter in Canada.
- Collecting points and miles and signing up for rewards credit cards has changed the way they travel, getting them access to airport lounges and allowing them to enjoy annual statement credits toward travel.
- Trip protection, which you can get on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card among other rewards cards, has provided them peace of mind as well.
- See Business Insider’s list of read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com