- Innokentiy Nogovitsyn is a Russian diamond miner in Siberia.
- He works for Alrosa, the world’s largest diamond miner by volume.
- Nogovitsyn wakes up at 5:30 a.m. every day, takes a 30-minute bus ride to work, and spends nine hours each day in the mine.
- In his job monitoring methane levels, airflow, and temperature in the underground diamond mine, Nogovitsyn walks more than 9 miles, or 15 kilometers, each day.
- Because of his dangerous job, Nogovitsyn gets 76 vacation days a year, which he often spends cycling thousands of miles across Europe, Russia, and Asia.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com