- Burning Man is an annual, nine-day gathering in the Nevada desert.
- It’s held the week prior to and including Labor Day weekend each year and includes artistic performances, installations, music, and a lot of partying.
- No money is exchanged at Burning Man, so participants are expected to bring food, supplies, shelter, and anything else they might need.
- The cost of tickets in 2019 ranged from $425 to $1,400.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In order to truly understand Burning Man, the annual summer event held in the middle of read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com