- Burning Man, the nine-day art-focused event in the middle of the Nevada desert, is favorite of celebrities and tech CEOs alike.
- Roundtrip private flights from New York to the temporary airport that services the event ground cost $55,000, private jet booking company Jettly CEO Justin Crabbe told Business Insider.
- Some ultra-wealthy burners also opt to stay in luxurious camps that employ private chefs and can charge as much as $50,000 for nine days, according to The New York Post.
- Ultra-wealthy burners have received pushback from other attendees and the event’s organizers alike.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
With enough money, nine read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com