- British Airways recently launched new business class Club Suites, and Business Insider was invited to be among the 30-ish journalists who were the first to experience them.
- The suites are being introduced on board the airline’s new A350 planes, and the inaugural commercial flight from London to Madrid took place on Monday August 5.
- The journey was significantly shorter than a transatlantic flight, but as a first time business class flier, it gave me a taste of what long-haul travel in the new Club Suites will be like.
- I wasn’t disappointed, though the journey wasn’t completely flawless.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com