- British Airways’ business class offering was described in a recent study as being like “Ryanair but with free food,” but is this really true?
- It’s safe to say the experience differs wildly depending on whether you’re flying long or short-haul.
- I realized this when I experienced the new long-haul business class service followed by the short-haul the next day on a British Airways press trip.
- Is it really worth paying to fly business class on a two-hour flight? Here’s how the long- and short-haul services differ.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com