- Adam Sebba is the CEO of Cookson Adventures, an ultra-luxury experiential travel company.
- In this role, he says that he’d rather work with outsiders — including former military officers and a one-time fashion director — than typical travel industry insiders.
- He also never sends employees to industry conferences; instead, they attend science lectures, film screenings, and art exhibitions.
- Here’s why: The travel industry is stagnant and ripe for disruption — and to stand out in the noise of any crowded marketplace today, you have to be unique and eclectic.
- Take calculated risks when you hire people, he says.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com