- The $18,000-a-night Ritz-Carlton presidential suite in Moscow has hosted high-profile guests including Barack and Michelle Obama.
- The 2,443-square-foot suite has multiple rooms, a grand piano, a private sauna, a jetted soaking tub, a panic button, and an unbeatable view of the Kremlin.
- The suite garnered international attention after it was mentioned in the infamous Steele Dossier, an intelligence report that included unverified claims of an alleged night’s stay in the suite by Donald Trump in 2013.
- On a recent trip to Russia in June, I spent a night in the opulent suite.
- While it was probably read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com