- In the suburbs of Moscow, two winding highways are home to some of Russia’s most expensive real estate.
- In Rublyovka, the ritzy suburb surrounding the Rublyovskoye highway, government officials and wealthy businesspeople live in homes that cost up to $80 million, hidden behind high walls lined with security cameras.
- And in Novorizhskoye, newly built luxury gated communities attract affluent families and celebrities who live in homes that start at $1 million and go up to $50 million.
- The Rublyovskoye and Novorizhskoye highways represent different versions of Russian wealth.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Two highways in the suburbs of read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com