- I recently traveled all the way to Sicily to visit three towns that have sold homes for as little as $1.
- The housing scheme has been widely trialed throughout Italy as rural towns attempt to revitalize their communities and economies that have suffered at the hands of urbanization.
- While a home in southern Europe for $1 may sound like a dream come true, there is obviously a catch.
- Most of the $1 homes I visited in Sambuca, Mussomeli, and Cammarata were derelict and in dire need of repair.
- However, I was struck by their historic charm and potential — especially once I saw read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com