- “Transformational travel” is the new “experiential travel,” according to the business director of a luxury safari company.
- Chris Roche of Botswana-based Wilderness Safaris, which operates customizable African safaris that cost an average of $8,000, told Business Insider that their journeys change people’s lives.
- “We sell [people] the ability … to reconnect with nature and, as a result, reconnect with themselves and their partner or kids or whoever it is they’re traveling with,” Roche said.
- Transformational travel is traveling with the goal of learning, growing, and engaging with the world, according to the Transformational Travel Council.
- The Global Wellness Summit’s 2018 read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com