- Americans report spending an average of $1,979 on summer vacations.
- Depending on which parts of the country you live in, you may be more likely to spend more or less — both the West and East coasts reported spending more on getaways than Midwesterners did.
- 48% of people won’t take a summer vacation, and most of those people report it’s due to not being able to afford it.
- However, there are a few ways to save money on your next trip.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Everyone knows that summer vacations can cost you. Between airfare, hotel accommodations, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com