- An airline’s paint scheme offers onlookers a taste of a carrier’s values or its culture’s ethos.
- Some airlines update paint schemes once every few years while others remain unchanged for decades.
- A successful design can make an airline instantly recognizable. Think Pan Am.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As airlines and airplanes have evolved, so have their “liveries” — the exterior designs, including paint colors and logos, on the aircraft.
As planes crisscross the globe, their exterior graphics not only represent the companies that read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com